Langtang Heritage trek
This newly opened destination Langtang Heritage trek provides a impressive chance to introduce with the great culturious place in the himalaya and with charming and cheerful people there, which is famous as Langtang Tamang Heritage Village.The lifestyle of people, the language people speak, and the religion they have shows the hundreds of year Buddhist history. The journey to the Langtang Heritage village could be one of the best journey anyone ever had. The heritage place in Langtang valley and the landscape of the Himalaya extraordinarily stunning and the surprisingly wonderful architecture of the monasteries are just magnificent place to be. Walking in the jungle playing with the nature is feels like you are in heaven.
The 12 days trek starts driving from Kathmandu to syabrubesi is the first point to start this trip and as long getting in syabrubesi now the trip is connected to the Langtang Region. Every day and then you get in new places and introduce and shake hands with this beautiful destination that makes you feel a true nature. when the journey reached to the Thuman the panoramic view of the Langtang Region will appear so magnificently. The local ethnicity of tamang people is the only one cast of people in the heritage village, that has made this village so interestingly impressive to all the visitors. Langtang Heritage welcome to all who loves to know and to explore the tradition of the Buddhism and the culture in the Tamang community . To make the trip to Langtang Heritage Trek the best time to go is September to November in autumn and February to June in spring.
Locating at the very edge of the national park Langtang Heritage provides beautiful view of the valley and the very religious Lake Gosaikunda at the lap of the Mountain. Cressing through many gorges, walking by the river banks and oak, rhododendron forest the journey gets in the beautifully decorated by culturiously and religiously the Langtang Tamang Heritage Village which is amazingly seated on the lap of glacial moraine.
Day 01 Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport ( TIA )
Day 02 Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
Day 03 Drive to Syabru Besi (1460m) 7 to 8 Hrs
Day 04 Syabru Besi to Gatlang (2200m) 4 to 5 Hrs
Day 05 Gatlang to Tatopani (2610m) 6 to 7 Hrs
Day 06 Tatopani to Thuman (2400m) 5 to 6 Hrs
Day 07 Thuman to Briddin (2345m) 6 Hours
Day 08 Briddin to Lama Hotel (2500m) 6 to 7 Hrs
Day 09 Lama Hotel to Langtang ( 3310m) 5 to 6 Hrs
Day 10 Langtang to Kyangjin Gompa (3800m) 2 to 3 Hrs
Day 11 Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel 5 Hrs
Day 12 Lama Hotel to Syabru Besi 4 to 5 Hrs
Day 13 Syabru Besi to Kathmandu, drive 7 to 8 Hrs
- Pick up & drop off at arrival and departure to/from Kathmandu Airport.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Trekking Entry permit
- Transportation in a comfortable private vehicle
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
- All Government and local taxes
- International Airfares to/from Kathmandu and airport departure taxes.
- Nepal entry/re-entry visa fee.
- Items of a personal nature such as bar bills, telephone calls, laundry, extra mileage, mineral water and any extra costs incurred due to natural calamities, flight delays etc.
- Personal insurance, evacuation and medical expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All kinds of drinks in the mountain (hot, cold and alcoholic).
- Personal equipment.