Mera Peak is a mountain in the Mahalangur section, Barun sub-section of the Himalaya and administratively in Nepal’s Sagarmatha Zone, Solukhumbu District. At 6,476 metres (21,247 ft) it is classified as a trekking peak. It contains three main summits: Mera North, 6,476 metres (21,247 ft); Mera Central, 6,461 metres (21,198 ft); and Mera South, 6,065 metres (19,898 ft). The view from the summit is one of the finest in the Himalaya with five 8,000m peaks visible: Mount Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Makalu, and Kangchenjunga. The standard route from the north involves high altitude glacier walking. The ease of reaching this elevation may be its biggest danger but good weather and snow conditions are, of course, necessary for safety and success. The west and south faces of the peak are more difficult technically and the routes.
- All the ground transportation by tourist vehicles.
- Welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu as per your desire.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast at 3 stars level ( for two nights).
- Meals3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking for you.
- Twin sharing comfortable and clean private room in trekking( for 16 nights).
- Trip Map.
- Both ways domestic flight tickets from KTM/Lukla/KTM with airport tax.
- An experienced, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English-speaking trekking guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek (2 trekkers:1 porter).
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Four season sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag( bag pack) and walking stick to use for trekking, if necessary.
- Achievement Letter( Gift from our company).
- All necessary paper works and Everest national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System).
- All our government taxes, vat, local tax, tourist service charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 10 to USD 15 per person per day)- (Except welcome dinner).
- All kinds of drinks in the mountain (hot, cold and alcoholic).
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Extra personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, laundry, shower, excess baggage charges)
- Tips for trekking Guide and poter (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section.
Elevation 6,476 m (21,247 ft)?
Prominence 1,063 m (3,488 ft)?
Coordinates 27°42’33?N 86°52’06?ECoordinates: 27°42’33?N 86°52’06?E?
Location in Nepal
- Location Hinku Valley, Nepal
- Parent range Mahalangur Himalaya
- Easiest route snow/ice/glacier climb