Mardi Himal Trek Information
The Mardi himal Trek is a fresh and newly founded route. It’s a hidden treasure of the Annapurna region. Mardi himal also the best destination to have a beautiful experience in the Himalayas. This new trekking destination could be the absolutely great place to look the imaging view of the Annapurna South, mt. Dhaulagiri, mt. Machhapuchhre, mt. Hiunchuli and mt. manaslu. Mardi himal base camp, sidhing village and lwang are the major attraction of the trekk. The trail goes up through the forest at the elevation around 3300 meter. There is a right turn by deurali ” forest camp” trail is through jungle the undulating views can be seen from top of the ridge. The step way in the forest is much fun to walk.
The trail leaves the Low Camp and about an hour trekking in the jungle and getting to the open ridge with spectacular views of mt. Machhapuchhre ahead and mt. Annapurna south by left are amazing views. The trek is still continuing and walk about 4 to 5 hours to the Mardi himal base camp (4500m) and return to high camp another 4hrs walk really makes a long day but, the majestic view of Mardi himal can see from high camp . Then after we trek down to low camp when we arrive in the low camp we trek to sidhing village, ghale village and lwang village and from driving to Pokhara mention the end of the trek of wonderful place.
Difficulty : Moderate
Duration : 7 Days
Activities : Trekking / Hiking
Accommodation : Tea houses
Max. Elevation : 4500m /
Best Season: Spring & Autum
Day 1- pick up from Airport.
Day 02- Drive / Fly from kathmandu to Pokhara ,
Day 03- Pokhara –Kande to Deurali (2232m), .
Day 04- Deurali to Forest Camp ( 2600m),
Day 05- Forest camp to Low Camp (2950m) ,
Day 06- Low Camp to High Camp (3550m) ,
Day 07– High Camp –Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500m) and back to Sidding village
Day 08- Sidding Village to Pokhara ,
Day 09- Pokhara rest day and sightseeing ,
Day 10- Pokhara to Kathmandu ,
- All the surface transportation inclusive hotel and airport transfer.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu inclusive bed and breakfast.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu inclusive bed and breakfast.
- Full board meals during the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
- Twin sharing lodges accommodation during the trek.
- An experienced and trekking guide license holder.
Required supporting porters to carry your luggage.
- Annapurna conservation special trekking permits and other essential permits.
- A comprehensive medical kit box.
- International airfares and Nepal entry visa.
- Alcoholic beverages, bar bills and bottle water
Your Travel Insurance
- Tips to the trekking Guide and porter.